We are looking for Linux enthusiasts able to participate in the system and network planning, specifically Linux environment system analysts.
- Solving complex technical problems involving various technologies
- Being a reference point for complex customer problems
- Deploying systems that use the best methods for safety and maintainability
- Ability to identify hardware and software problems, and coordinate the system maintenance tasks
- Configuring, implementing and optimizing MySQL or other RDMS
- Set-up and optimization of Apache
- Creation and maintenance of alerting and monitoring systems
- Establishment and maintenance of scripts dedicated to automation
- Taking turns to work at different times, including night-time and weekends
- Self-Employed & Freelancers welcome
- Administration of Linux services
- Excellent knowledge of basic LAMP, MAIL, DNS and MYSQL services
- Skills in scripting in Bash, Perl, Python and PHP
- Knowledge of the cPanel/Web Host Manager platform
- Knowledge of the Centova Cast platform including SHOUTcast, Icecast & Liquidsoap.
- Knowledge of CentOS distribution
- Experience in Linux clustering
- Knowledge of VMware, OVM, XEN, and Virtuozzo virtualization technologies.
- Extensive experience in the field of security. Management and mitigation of service attacks (DoS) and denial-of-service attacks (DDoS)
- Previous experience as a system analysts